Vision Screening and Eye Examinations
Professional Eye Associates is co-located with Professional Opticians of Raleigh. For over 25 years, Dr. Jay Bailey has provided comprehensive optometry and vision care to his patients.
- Prescribing glasses and/or contacts
- Diagnosing eye conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye syndrome, conjunctivitis, etc.
- Prescribing medications for certain eye conditions
- Eye disease and injury-prevention services
- Pre- and postoperative care for patients having eye surgery
Dr. Bailey can also refer you to the best ophthalmologists and eye surgeons including cataract, retinal and corneal eye specialists as well as where to go for Laser Eye Surgery.
Dr. Jay Bailey specializes in contact lens evaluation and fitting. We fit any and all types of lenses:
- soft disposable contacts
(including astigmatism and bifocals)
- hard to fit contact lenses as well as
- bifocal and mono-fit lenses
- color contacts
- gas permeable contacts
- contact lenses for eye diseases or post-surgery
We offer the latest and best technology in contact lens materials, contact lens solutions and care systems.